Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CSI Art

This table of my art may appear briefly in an episode of CSI. It's on tomorrow on CBS, Thursday (4/16) at 9 PM EST. Here's the description of the show: CSI, A Space Oddity: Hodges and Wendy wind up investigating the death of a beloved artist when they run into each other at a science fiction convention for one of their favorite classic TV shows. That artist's name? -- Tom Kidd.

Okay, so I changed 'actor' to 'artist' and I lied about my untimely fictional death. I'm not the victim. Still, my art may be in it somewhere. I plan on making it a game, kind of like "Where's Waldo."

I don't know what those globes are. They're not mine. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow.

Oh, and I really should post more but work has me overwhelmed.

9 Comments:

Blogger MManzieri said...

Tom, thanks for sharing the tip. I'll watch definitely this CSI episode! Really curious! Did you provide the material for the shot?

Every time I note a post warning from your Blog, I come to check for a glimpse of your beautiful Art, but I understand precisely myself the meaning of the word 'overwhelmed', because me too I've been constrained to discontinue my blog activities thanks to a coordinated editorial attack...well, our artistic mission is an alternation of pleasure and...deadlines! :-)

Take care, Maurizio

5:52 PM  
Blogger tlchang said...

I loved that episode of CSI - but didn't know to watch for your work. Did it show up? (It'll give me an excuse to watch it again).

Hope you are surviving.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to watch my dramas closer! Very cool.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Ron Morrison said...

Hey Tom, Howzit? Gone? Gave you up for lost, good to see some new posts.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

That's fun.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Scott Daly said...

Hey Tom,
I came across your work today in Barnes and Nobles and it looked amazing! So much so that I had to look up your blog. Great stuff.
:)

Scott

3:17 PM  
Blogger C.B. Canga said...

how exciting. nice job.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Wow Gold said...

Very Nice Blog

3:37 AM  
Blogger Tom Kidd said...

I'm going through my blog and making sure I have the last comment on posts. Thanks all. This whole thing didn't work out that well for me but wasn't terrible. You had to have very fast eyes to see my art. Speak of which, I have this theory that it's helpful to an artist to have "fast eyes." I define it as the ability to hold an image or a scene in your brain for a long time so you can play it back over and over and see what other people might miss. Like I say, it's an hypothesis, proposed with little empirical evidence to back it up.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home