Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Action Anna



My plan today was to post some dragon art that I contributed to a book with many other artists but I've decided to put up some drawings of my character Anna the Cavegirl instead. She doesn't look much like a cave girl but that's because she's a mutation. As a result her own tribe shuns her. No one in her time quite looks like her and no one listens to her well thought out advice. She creates havoc though when she makes seemingly innocent jokes. The distant past she lives in is populated by a variety of comically stupid hominids -- stoogeo sapiens. Her only friend is a dwarf mastodon called Percival the Puny Pachyderm. These are little action character sketches I did of her while trying to figure out what she's going to do next. I still don't know. There are a few drawing of Anna and Percival in my book Kiddography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home